To help ensure that the network infrastructure portion of your project can be completed on time and within budget, MDT Infrastructure Solutions builds multi-disciplined teams with engineering, planning and technical expertise across diverse fields of technology. This helps us provide economically sound solutions with the highest level of performance and functionality.
Our design engineers and installation specialists – including fiber optic and networking specialists – can help prevent the gaps common with mainstream consulting/engineering and design/build efforts. Our engineering-led solutions ensure that designs and construction meet the requirements of today’s demanding IP and technology based systems.
Our cross-trained design and project management team provides post-design bid and project management services, including design compliance, bid management, and on-site project management.
Our team of designers, engineers, and installation professionals work together to minimize delays, budget overruns and change orders for even the most cutting edge technology systems.
And finally, to ensure all projects integrate seamlessly with the architectural and engineering framework, we offer comprehensive consulting, design, AutoCAD and specification services, including:
- Planning services: high-level analysis, feasibility studies, facility usage, budgeting
- Schematic design: sketches, graphics, general design criteria, preliminary cost estimates
- Design development: detailed design, formal reviews at all phases of completion, including specifications, drawings and budgetary estimates and project documents
- Construction document: bid solicitation documents, instructions to bidders, bid forms, contract forms, general conditions and RFI services
- Bidding: distribution of bid documents, addenda preparation, contractor selection, quantitative analysis of bid submissions
- Construction administration: on-site project management to ensure design compliance; adherence to best practices, installation standards and manufacturers’ guidelines; reports and project assessment